May 3, 2013
- New option to gather statistics using a notes agent versus API call to workaround API issues that occasionally hung Server Guard on API calls when Domino version is 8.5.x.
- Improved Support of Windows 2008 R2.
- Improved Server Guard processes management by adding the ability to customize timeout in case of busy environments.
- Optimized the number of API calls to significantly decrease the server footprint.
- Fixed regression bug, when changing tab it requests to save changes even if it has already been saved.
- Fixed regression bug, the categorization of Server Guard report in Repository was missing.
- Fixed issue when Server Guard was unable to reboot the OS if OS is Windows 2003 Server R2 64bits.
- Fixed GSX Remote Config program issue when batch files were empty.
- Fixed issues where GSX Server Guard was unable to monitor and process action on tasks when the domino server name contains a white space.