August 24, 2009
- Improved User Interface by dynamically displaying error messages for unexpected errors.
- Improved User Interface by prompting the customer when the Domino Service needs to be set to manual.
- Improved the Domino start detection when there is also a BES server installed on the server.
- Improvements in the error message display to inform customer that the server ID was not password protected.
- Resolved the issue where in certain conditions, if a domino server crashed the GSXKillNotes process failed to start.
- Resolved a issue where sometimes the OS would hang when going to reboot a Windows Server 2003.
- Resolved a display issues when the interface was not displaying the correct license information.
- Resolved the issue with continuation of processing when the Domino server was reporting a Read Lock on Directory Assistance semaphore.