May 29, 2013
- New 'GSX Server Guard Manager' utility to manage a partitioned Domino environment.
- The launch of a task in Task Settings can now be configured.
- Support of Windows 2008 Server R2 and Windows Server 2012.
- Support of Domino 9.
- You can now independently start, stop, install and uninstall GSX Server Guard Service.
- New GSXRebCo.ntf template to support 7.1 and 7.5 configurations.
- The execution of batch files is now working properly on all OS regardless its format.
- A check on Domino server start is now performed at reboot to avoid any conflict.
- GSX Server Guard service startup avoids the System message “One service failed to start”.
- Option to avoid Notes.ini checks when service starts, to prevent service hung.
- An error occurred when maintenance batches were empty.
- Renamed Agent in GSXRebCo.nsf for Task Scanning to avoid conflicts.