December 19, 2008
- Windows NT4 is not supported anymore (use previous 6.2.5 version instead)
- Support of Domino V8.5.x.
- Support of 64 bit Domino versions.
- New feature allowing to trigger a batch file or executable in case of hung server or task (especially interesting for creating a NSD dump).
- Improved support of Windows 2008, 32 and 64 bit. This includes a new status tray icon and status message box used to go around Windows security limitations.
- Added workaround ti fix a problem when a BlackBerry server starts Domino automatically.
- Additional warning message, in case the SG service cannot be uninstalled.
- Default dump directory is set to dataIBM_TECHNICAL_SUPPORT.
- Added version of Server Guard in the GSXRebco.nsf database.
- Fixed issue in case sending a broadcast message was taking very long.
- Fixed issue in the synchronization of maintenance the first week of the year.