If another display or a projector has been connected to your Monitoring Station, then the operating system may automatically increase the font size. This will cause some of the text in GSX Monitor to be too big to fit in the cells, making it impossible to read.
To fix the issue we must reset the font size to 100%.
GSX Monitor 10.x.x | Windows 10
- Unreadable text or font size too big for proper display.
- The font is oversized in scenario view.
How to Solve the Issue
We need to adjust the desktop properties to reset the font size to 100%.
- Right-click on an empty area of the Windows desktop.
- Select Display settings.
- On the Display tab, move the slider called Change the size of text to the left until it indicates 100%.
- You will need to log out of Windows then log back in to apply the changes.
The text in GSX Monitor now displays correctly.
How to Change Font Size on a Computer.