April 11, 2017
Microsoft Exchange On-premises• It is now possible to configure an alert on Database Content Index State.
• It is now possible to configure an alert for Primary Active Manager (PAM) / Secondary Active Manager (SAM) changeover at DAG level.
GSX Monitor• GSX Monitor DAG Statistics View now shows the current Active Manager.
Microsoft Exchange• ‘Transport’ status is displayed in yellow when the number of messages in queue reaches the threshold defined in the configuration.
• Exchange User Experience: Packet Loss, MOS and Jitter thresholds are now using TCP Ping only.
Microsoft Skype for Business• Skype for Business On-premises & Online User Experience: Packet Loss, MOS and Jitter thresholds are now using TCP Ping only.
• Skype for Business On-premises User Experience Manager: Robot User Service Status tooltip is improved.
• Skype for Business On-premises User Experience Manager: Robot User Service Status computation is improved.
• Skype for Business On-premises User Experience Manager: Error messages are improved.
• The ICMP Ping is now changed to a TCP Ping.
• Microsoft Activesync / Microsoft SharePoint Online User Experience / Network checks: Packet Loss, MOS and Jitter thresholds are now using TCP Ping only.
GSX Robot User• The error message ‘Probable I/O race condition detected while copying memory.’ occurs on Robot User.
• Blank spaces are not allowed in text fields when configuring Robot Users from the Robot User Manager wizard.
Microsoft Exchange• Statistics on Transport queues: the count of messages is sorted alphabetically (instead of numerically).
• Exchange 2016: LEDs have grey default colors after upgrade.
Microsoft Skype for Business• Prerequisites are checking for CredSSP while this is not required.
Microsoft Windows Server• Cannot configure Disks threshold alerts.
Microsoft ADFS• The script ‘ServerCertificateValidationCallback’ prevents any Robot User from being deployed to the local machine.
IBM Domino• $SubResource is not passed in Program Call alerts for Domino Mailbox alerts.
GSX Gizmo 1.0.4 does not provide a dashboard for Skype for Business On-premises User Experience connector.