GSX Robot User core• A ‘Test Connection’ button is now available to scan a configuration and identify the connection issue.
• GSX Robot User deployment steps are now saved for extensive troubleshooting of Robot User deployment.
• The Robot User Manager now displays an option to enable automatic deployment of Robot Users.
GSX Monitor core• GSX Monitor Prerequisites are updated for the .NET Framework 4.5 link.
GSX Robot User core• The GSX Robot User Test Connection now shows the used port number.
• The GSX Robot User Manager Configuration now allows for the extended usage of ports (from 0 to 65535).
• GSX Robot User End User Experience: the 'Aggravated alert' has been improved on:
- ActiveSync Device User Experience Manager
- Exchange User Experience Manager
- Network Latency Diagnostics Manager
- SharePoint Online User Experience Manager
- Skype for Business On-Premises User Experience Manager
- Skype for Business Online User Experience Manager
• GSX Robot User End User Experience Network checks are improved:
- Traceroute is now disabled by default.
- ICMP is no longer required.
- DNS Resolution details.
GSX Monitor for Microsoft Exchange server
• GSX Monitor is faster and runs smoother when monitoring large Exchange Environments.
GSX Monitor for Microsoft Windows Server
• ICMP Ping is no longer required.
GSX Monitor core• GSX Monitor ‘Send Test Email’ did not work when the product is first launched.
• The default LED color displayed in the GSX Monitor main view was not the right color if green was not selected as default.
GSX Robot User core• Blank spaces were not allowed in text fields when configuring GSX Robot Users from the GSX Robot User Manager wizard.
• The error message ‘Probable I/O race condition detected while copying memory.’ occurred on Robot User.
• GSX Robot User deployment was creating many SSL certificate that needed to be automatically cleaned afterwards.
• GSX Robot User End User Experience was crashing after network check timed out.
GSX Monitor for Microsoft Exchange server• Microsoft Exchange passive Mailbox Database copies should not have been reported on GSX Analyzer Environment Health view because what matters is the mounted copy.
• The Exchange Scenario create email with attachment was not able to deploy the attachment on the target machine.
• The Primary Active Manager (PAM) changeover alert generated inconsistent alerts in a multiple DAGs environment.
• Exchange Server Wizard: the threshold (in TB) on mailbox database only allows whole numbers.
GSX Monitor for Microsoft Skype for Business server• Some performance counters for Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 Edge were not retrieved.
• GSX Monitor was intermittently halted scanning the Microsoft Skype for Business server.
GSX Monitor for Microsoft Windows Server• The ‘App Windows Service Test’ gave a wrong status message and description.
GSX Robot User for Cisco IronPort server• IronPort generated false alerts due to TLS/SSL conflict.
GSX Monitor for Skype for Business online
• The Witness performance test done by the GSX Robot User was only targeting google.com instead of being able to accept any URL.
GSX Robot User for Microsoft ActiveSync online (& On-Premises)
• An error occurred when the ActiveSync Create Email action was configured.