September 27, 2017
GSX Monitor for VMware AirWatch• GSX Monitor is now able to monitor and alert on AirWatch services:
• Airwatch Console server
• Airwatch Device service server
• Airwatch Secure Email Gateway
• Airwatch Database server
• Mobile end-user experience
GSX Monitor for Microsoft Exchange User Experience
• GSX Monitor is now able to calculate and alert about the amount of time each single action is taking.
GSX Monitor for Microsoft ActiveSync User Experience
• GSX Monitor is now able to calculate and alert on the time each single action is taking during an overall scenario.
GSX Monitor for Microsoft Skype for Business On-Premises User Experience• The GSX Robot User is now able to perform a TraceRoute, counting the number of hops and the time between hops.
GSX Monitor• Distribution list did not accept comma as separator for multiple destinations.
• An insufficient memory exception occurred at GSX Monitor’s start.
GSX Robot User• The GSX Robot User process did not allow TLS 1.1 or 1.2 targets.
• Jitter, MOS and Network metrics were not giving accurate values.
GSX Monitor for VMware AirWatch• Setting a threshold of % File Cache on AirWatch server still resulted in an alert.
GSX Monitor for Microsoft Exchange• The Exchange version incompatibility was generating a down status in Exchange User Experience.
• The GSX Robot User Manager wizard crashed when deleting all GSX Robot User’s configurations.
• RAM statistics were not available in GSX Analyzer.
• An Exchange User Experience scenario configuration issue occurred with some TLS 1.2 targets.
• GSX Monitor ignored Exchange User Experience Scenario retry settings.
• User Experience DNS Resolution test was failing on non-English systems.
GSX Monitor for Microsoft Skype for Business On-Premises User Experience• When running on Windows 7, 'Network status degraded' was falsely reported.
• GSX Robot User was not scanning properly with empty tooltips.
• Evaluation errors were not considered for each action status in the User Scenario Service.
GSX Monitor for Microsoft Windows Server• Windows Server did not report Windows Services statuses properly.