When configuring Sametime monitoring you may need to connect to an IBM DB2 database. Here we show you where to download a suitable DB2 driver required to scan your Sametime DB2 backend.
DB2 ODBC | Sametime
- Data source name not found and no default driver specified.
- Sametime 8.5: ODBC Drivers missing.
- DB2 Test Connection Fail.
How to Solve the Issue
You should be able to download the "IBM DB2 Driver for ODBC and CLI overview" from the IBM PartnerWorld to install on your Monitoring Station in order to connect to DB2:
- Download the ODBC install package.
- Run the installer as Administrator.
- Restart GSX Monitor.
This package can also be downloaded from our FTP server:
- server: ftp.activeweb.fr
- username: gsxclients
- password: clientsgsx
- folder: /support_tools/Sametime/DB2 ODBC Driver
IBM Related articles
IBM DB2 Driver for ODBC and CLI overview.