This article explains how to backup your Monitor configuration and upload it to the GSX support website to share your database and configuration for debugging purposes.
Generating the Backup file
- From GSX Monitor, go to Preferences > Globals > Backup and click on Full Backup.
- Click OK from the Monitor Database Backup window.
The generated file looks like [current_date]_FullBackup.zip and is by default located in the \GSX Monitor\Backup\ directory.
Uploading the Backup File to the Support website
- Open http://support.gsx.com using a web browser.
- Click Member login and enter your credentials.
- Click on My Account.
- Select File Exchange with GSX Support.
- Click Select Files and browse for your backup file created above.
- Click Upload Files.
- Click Execute to submit your files.
The files are now uploaded to GSX Support and available during 5 days; please let your GSX Support contact know as soon as possible.