When another process is using the default port 80 on the IIS, you will need to move the GSX Analyzer website to another port. This can be done using GSX Analyzer Manager. This article details the process of installing and uninstalling the GSX Analyzer website using the GSX Analyzer Manager utility.
We are going to launch GSX Analyzer Manager and reinstall the website selecting a different port.
- Launch GSX Analyzer Manager from GSX Analyzer\AdminTools\AManager\GSXAnalyzerAManager.exe or from the shortcut in the Windows Start menu.
- Select the Website Tab.
- Click on Uninstall Web Site to clear any existing settings.
- Click Install Web Site to open the IIS Setup page.
- Click on the drop down box and select Create a new Web Site named "AnalzerWebSite".
- Clear the Make GSX Analyzer the default application option if you already have one running on the IIS server.
- Enter the port of your choice in the Port field.
- Click OK.
The Website will now show as Installed on IIS and there will be a URL link to the new reference.
If there is an application already using the Port that you selected you will see an error like this when the IIS is started.
The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.