In the Exchange Statistics view, the Outlook Web Services (OWS) are greyed out. Clicking on the details next to the OWS status shows that no event was found. This is caused when the actual version of the Exchange Server does not match the version selected in the server configuration wizard. We need to create the server configuration again with the correct version.
- No event was found for Availability Service / Offline Address Book / Outlook Anywhere / Unified Messaging.
How to Solve the Issue
When an Exchange server is configured in GSX Monitor, the version of the server has to be selected. There is no way to modify this version once the server configuration is done.
We need to delete the incorrect configuration and create a new one.
- Delete the invalid server entry from the Settings tab (this can be done from the Main View from version 10.7).
- Right-click on the Main View and select New Server - Exchange.
- On the first tab make sure that the correct version of the Exchange Server is selected:
- Continue to configure the server. If necessary, refer to Configuring a 2013 Exchange Server.