When launching the GSX Remote Client Interface (CI), you successfully connect to GSX Monitor but the Server Configuration screen loads and no monitored servers are listed.
Follow this article to correct the display issue.
- New Server Configuration wizard loads.
- Empty GSX Monitor Remote Client configuration.
How to Solve the Issue
The common cause to this error is a missing or outdated version of .NET Framework installed on the GSX Remote CI station. This error may appear after upgrading to GSX Monitor version 11 and the .NET Framework version was updated on the monitoring station. Download and install at minimum, the same .NET Framework version that is installed on your GSX Monitor station.
The following instructions on opening the registry is simply to view the .NET Framework version information. No registry changes will be made.
Verifying the .NET Framework version installed on the monitoring station via Windows Registry:
- From the GSX Monitor station, click the Start menu > Run.
- Type the following and hit enter:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP
The GSX Monitor Remote Client Interface now loads correctly.