This procedure explains how to un-tamper a license file by applying an Activation Key. This key will be supplied to you by GSX Support or your Account Manager.
First, enter the provided Activation Key into the License Viewer using the instructions below.
Software Licences | GSX Monitor 11.x
Several actions can trigger tamper detection on a license file:
- The license file was copied across a network drive.
- The antivirus mail checker opened the license file and modified the header.
- If the license file is converted to a zip file, it may become tampered during the extraction.
Perform the following steps on the GSX Monitor station:
- If you have not done so already, obtain the Activation Key by sending the license file \GSX Monitor\gsxmonitor.lic to your Account Manager.
- Navigate to the root GSX Monitor installation directory.
- Right-click the shortcut GSX Monitor License Viewer and run as administrator.
- Paste the Activation key in the Activation code field and click Apply:
- The License Status will now say license active.
The license file is now untampered and GSX Monitor can be launched.