October 22, 2015
- Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 are no longer supported.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 is required.
- DirSync Monitoring:
- Monitor the status of DirSync synchronization.
- Alert on DirSync critical services.
- Alert if synchronization did not occur in a reasonable timeframe.
- Support of DirSync reporting. GSX Analyzer can now report on the daily/weekly/monthly DirSync availability statistics.
- In CSV reports, the computation method has been moved to a dedicated cell for an optimized use of the report.
- Fixed intermittent remote PowerShell errors while scanning Lync servers.
- Copy/Paste Disks Alerts configuration is now allowed for Lync, SharePoint and BES12 from the Server Settings view.
- Improved performance when monitoring the SharePoint Search Database.
- Fixed issue when configuring a BES12 database with a “-“ character.
- BES12 Spot Check reports are now accessible when GSX Monitor is modularized without Domino and Exchange.
- Values in TeraBytes (TB) are now correctly displayed in the Environmental Health view.