May 28, 2015
- Meetings and Tasks creation can now be simulated in ActiveSync Scenarios.
- From the Alerts view, entries related to spot check reports or change monitoring have been removed as it was not relevant to have them displayed as alerts.
- In the Exchange and ActiveSync scenario views, the user name and password fields are now displayed in the settings grids.
- Improved Modularization and Email Service settings stability.
- DatabaseAvailability and DatabaseRedundancy Replication Health Checks are irrelevant and have been removed from the scanning of Exchange 2013 Mailbox servers being ina DAG.
- The Domino Disk Space Warning LED is now working as expected.
- A port scanning timeoutcould lead to a crash.
- An error could occur when configuring an Exchange Scenario containing a Create Email action with the send email option enabled.
- Lync version and build numbers are now reported in Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports.
- The default scanning frequency for Exchange clusters is now set to 5 minutes.