April 28, 2015
- It is now possible to create Spot Check Reports for Exchange Online organizations, including Mailboxes, Public Folders and ActiveSync Devices reports.
- A new ActiveSync Scenario view allows to simulate end users ActiveSync activities such as opening a mailbox, creating emails, resolving users, checking user availability, and monitor the execution time and status of these scenarios.
- GSX Monitor now supports IBM Traveler 220.127.116.11 monitoring.
- Reporting on ActiveSync Scenarios availability and average execution time.
- Ability to generate Statistics reports, Trend reports and Environmental Health reports in CSV and PDF.
The GSX Monitor Settings windows have been redesigned.
- The Domino "Home Server" is obsolete and has been removed from GSX Monitor settings.
- While fetching Traveler user statistics via SQL, if the primary configuration is failing, GSX Monitor now checks if the secondary (mirror) configuration is enabled before trying to use it.
- After a change in the Modularization, the Email Service settings now need to be validated (or updated if necessary).
- The Full backup option is now working as expected even when the destination folder is too large.
- In Exchange Spot Check Reports, the sort on the report columns is now working properly.
- The Sametime "average access time" values are now correctly displayed in the Server Statistics view.
- In some rare cases, Domino memory related statistics could be incorrect.
- Audit Report details containing special characters are now displayed correctly.
- The Scenarios availability calculation could be wrong when the scenario execution time threshold was reached.
- An exception prevented Trend reports from being generated when the maximum number of monitoring stations IP addresses was reached.
- When exporting an Environmental Health server report, most of the average values were set to n/a in the PDF graphs.