July 27, 2015
- Spot Check Reports can now be configured with powerful condition and filter features:
- Report entries can be filtered down with one or several conditions (e.g. Devices from NYC office that don’t sync)
- Reports can be restricted to a specific number of entries (e.g. Top 50 on mailbox size)
- Custom formulas (combine, exclude, etc.)
- Each configuration can contain one or several reports based on these custom criteria. Each report can be sent to common or dedicated distribution lists.
- New BES12 Spot Check Reports with detailed information about BES12 devices.
- New statistics on Lync Edge servers (Authentication failures, Allocation failures, Packets dropped, connections, etc.)
- New statistics on Lync Mediation servers (failed calls, Load call failure index, Media connectivity check failure, etc.)
Traveler device and user statistics for servers in a pool are now reported at the pool level, and no longer at the server level.