March 19, 2015
- BES 12 server and pool monitoring now available in GSX Web Enabler.
- Lync monitoring now available in GSX Web Enabler.
- Sametime 9 last improvements now available in GSX Web Enabler.
- It is now possible to create custom Sametime WebSphere nodes.
- The GSX Monitor post-install process has been improved and the wizard now includes the notes.ini file path definition and the GSX Analyzer stations configuration.
- The Exchange Replication Health settings can now be done before the server is added to a DAG, making the configuration process easier.
- A new variable representing the error date and time has been added to SNMP Traps.
- In some rare cases, and when sending email alerts via Domino, the alert subject could be truncated.
- Improved GSX Web Enabler Main View properties with latest monitored platforms.
- Improved the layout of PDF Environmental Health reports.
- Scanning Exchange Windows services containing a $ sign generated wrong status.
- The Exchange Mailbox Database status is now displayed correctly when a database is not Mounted nor Healthy.
- A new shortcut has been added to the GSX Monitor installation to help deploying the License Component when it has not registered correctly during the install or upgrade process.
- In certain cases, when monitoring a station which is not part of the same domain as the targeted SQL server, the SQL test connection could fail.
- When scanning a Traveler pool, the alert on percentage of users not synchronized is now displayed correctly.
- In Exchange Active Sync Spot Check Reports, some dates were not correctly displayed because an extra UTC conversion was performed.
- At first start, the Domino email configuration can now be set up if any IBM platform is selected in the modularization, even if Domino is not.
- The Work Connect Notification Service setting is now saved correctly when editing the BES cluster configuration.
- When testing connection to SharePoint PowerShell, the "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error message has been replaced by a more accurate message.
- Fixed a scale issue in Exchange Disk space graphs (free space / used space).
- The application could crash when the BlackBerry version selection from the Server Settings view was not correct.
- Fixed an issue with the Trend reports "Enable schedule" settings definition.
- In the Trend report configuration, an issue could occur with the Next Run date.
- In the Environmental Health view, only statistics with "Enable color" option activated are now used to calculate the server status.