January 26, 2015
- Ability to compare one Exchange “Disk Space by disk” statistic over time.
- Ability to generate CSV and PDF reports of one Exchange “Disk Space by disk” statistic.
- Fixed issue of Database corruption for Exchange and Lync monitoring during upgrade to 10.10.1
- Outlook Web Services can no longer be selected in the Exchange 2013 Sever Settings grid, as expected.
- Scanning a Traveler pool URL is now using correct parameters for SSL (SSL3 from .ini file or TLS by default).
- Exchange 2007 Windows Services are now correctly retrieved using WMI.
- Some Exchange and Lync statistics were inaccurate and not sent to GSX Analyzer in Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports.
- In the Exchange Statistics view, the "Disk Space by disk" statistics are now displayed as expected.
- In weekly comparison trend reports, some values could be reported as "n/a" when the last day was not set to Monday.