December 19, 2014
- Statistics and Trend reporting for Exchange Disk Space Statistics (by Disk) on all configured logical disks and mount points.
- When scanning an Exchange DAG, it is now possible to exclude lagged database copies from the DBLogCopyKeepingUp and DBLogReplayKeepingUp results.
- When monitoring Exchange Hub servers, you can now set an advanced scanning mode with dedicated thresholds and alert profiles for each queue type.
- Exchange Disk Space statistics for usage and latency are now detailed in the Statistics view.
- When scanning Exchange 2010, the Test-ReplicationHealth test was not triggered if the Hub role was not selected in the server configuration.
- The Server Guard options on Domino servers could return empty error messages in case the remote commands were not enabled.
- Fixed an issue when logging to GSX Analyzer website on a Turkish Operating System.
- In some cases, a duplicated column was created in the Exchange Statistics view.