Support of BlackBerry 12 monitoring. GSX Monitor tests the connectivity status of the following components:
- Active Sync endpoints, to make sure the users are able to synchronize their device.
- SQL Database status, as well as the Database size
- SRP to ensure connection from your BES servers to the BlackBerry NOC (Network Operations Center).
- Windows Services on remote servers
- Dedicated BES 12 Statistics view with:
- System status.
- Active sync end points status.
- Information on user and devices.
Support of BlackBerry 12 reporting. GSX Analyzer can report on the daily, weekly or monthly availability of the following components:
- System (CPU and RAM usage, Disk Space, etc).
- Active Sync.
- SQL Database.
- In Alert configuration, the "Test email" button always display a message box (for success or failure).
- Obsolete Exchange statistics have been removed from the Graphs view.
- An error could occur when initializing the Lync Statistic view.
- Exchange and Lync Windows Services are now retrieved using exclusively PowerShell.
- In some cases, localized Exchange performance counters were not retrieved.
- Sametime statistics collection method was not saved correctly when configuring a new Sametime 8 server.
- The prioritization of alerts on the Domino System LED has slightly changed: Tasks "down" has now priority on Disk Space "in warning".
- A memory leak could occur when performing IBM Notes scanning operations (Domino, Domino Performance, Change Monitoring, etc).
- In some rare cases, and when sending email alerts via Domino, the alert subject could be truncated.
- The Exchange Mailbox status was wrong even when mailbox databases were down.
The overall availability calculation is now including all scenario availability counts, and is then more accurate.