October 15, 2014
- Lync simultaneous server monitoring performance has been improved.
- A DomainUsername field has been added to the Lync Test Users configuration, so that tests no longer fail when the UPN and the SIP addresses are different.
- Improved the error message warning that GSX Monitor is already running in another instance.
- Due to support of Unicode in Domino scanning processes, an error could occur while processing Domino statistics buffer.
- When configuring the communication between GSX Monitor and the Remote UI, it is now possible to select a different Remote UI IP address if GSX Monitor is not able to determine which one has to be used to ensure the connectivity between the Remote UI and GSX Monitor.
- Dedicated URL debug files were generated in the wrong folder.
- All Traveler user alerts are now triggered as expected.
- Editing a SharePoint server from the Server Settings view is now done through the SharePoint wizard, fixing configuration issues related to SQL.
- Sametime Windows Services reported in error are now displayed in the LED tooltip.
- An unhandled exception could occur when GSX Monitor was launched while transfering data to GSX Analyzer.
- The Exchange Database Failover alert can now be copy-pasted from one configuration to another in the Server Settings view.