New Exchange Spot Check Report for ActiveSync Devices connections (detailed information about connected devices, synchronization, etc.).
- In the Main View, the Sametime System LED is no longer split if no Windows Services have been configured.
- When defining size thresholds in some components' configurations, you can now choose between several values (megabyte, gigabyte, etc.).
- Change Monitoring and Spot Check Reports configurations are no longer taken into account in the Global Outage alert.
When configuring a Trend report, you can now set longer time limits, up to 31 days for daily reports, 52 weeks for weekly reports, and 36 months for monthly reports.
- In the Exchange Overview, the status of Scenario, Mail routing and Spot Check Reports configurations is now only considering enabled configurations.
- In some cases, the Exchange scan ended up without giving any server status nor statistics.
- When configuring a Sametime server from the wizard, the 8.5+ Specific tab could be disabled even if a version 8.5 was selected.
- Domino Stat "Platform.Process.server" is now correctly retrieved.
- In the Exchange Server Settings view, the "Mailbox used for Protocols checks" column is now hidden for 2013 servers, as this option is only available for 2010 servers.
- In the Traveler Statistics view, some statistics were missing (version, mail flow, HTTP Thread, etc.).
- Exchange CPU percentage calculation now supports multiple physical processors.
- In the Environmental Health view, when the Standard Deviation cannot be calculated, we now display "n/a" instead of displaying false values.
- The Trend Report status icon (enabled/disabled) is now visible in the Trend configuration window.
- In the Environmental Health configuration, the settings regarding PDF reports exported to local folders are now properly saved.
- The FTP destination folders are now correctly saved after they have been created.