September 17, 2013
- Traveler High Availability (HA):
- You can now create Traveler pools monitoring configurations and alert either at the pool level or at the server level.
- Status on High Availability, SQL DB and IP Sprayer can be checked from the Traveler pool statistics screen.
- Mail Routing:
- New configuration wizard.
- Exchange mail routing using Exchange Web Services (EWS).
- GSX Monitor can now detect, report and alert on mounting points of Exchange servers and SharePoint servers (except with SNMP scanning method).
- New SCOM 2007 Management Pack:
- Alerts are now better sorted in the dashboard, depending on their criticity (information, warning and critical).
- Alerts are automatically marked as closed when the 'Back Up' alert is triggered.
- New GSX Monitor licensing system with detailed information per platform and/or per user.
- A menu in GSX Monitor now allows you to launch the Modularization after restart.
- The GSX Monitor Station Name can now also be given in the Modularization at first GSX Monitor startup.
- You can now link a Port configuration to a Domino server configuration from the Wizard.
- Alerts on Traveler users can now be configured for one device or for all devices.
- Web Enabler is now by default enabled in Trial licenses.
- The list of users that have not synchronized their devices recently is not displayed in the alert email.
- License information window now display more information about evaluation version.
- Deleting a BES configuration from the Main View could fail.
- An exception made Sametime Services scanning freeze, resulting in all servers being down.
- The Traveler users 'back up' alert is no more sent when a deleted user is configured.
- Compacting GSX Monitor DB every 2 months (at GSX Monitor start up) is no more necessary, since SQL CE does not need it.
- Error messages from a non-accessible BES server can now be closed (in BES Statistics and Wizard screens).
- In a Spot Check Report configuration, GSX Monitor can now retrieve Exchange Mailboxes whatever the Mailbox Database name format is.