September 2, 2013
If you upgrade from a version prior to 10.5 and if you are monitoring SharePoint servers including a backend SQL server configuration (which do not reside on the same station), a dedicated SharePoint row will then be created in the Main View for the SQL Server configuration.
- Additional checks for the station OS have been added both at install level and at the Prerequisites checks level.
- Some messages in email alerts have been corrected to be more accurate depending on the alert type.
- GSX Monitor can now perform log scanning on BES and SharePoint servers in non-trusted domains or from a Workgroup.
- The definition of outages statistics has been improved in the Periodic Statistics screen.
- All running background processes are now checked during an upgrade of GSX Monitor.
- More detailed information is provided when errors raise in PowerShell prerequisites.
- Some labels were not accurate in the MIB details window.
- The Mailbox characteristics spot check report now generates an accurate number of mailboxes.
- Scanning Active Directory ports with SSL no longer consumes a lot of RAM.
- SharePoint test connection could display “Invalid query”.