November 15, 2016
- GSX Monitor now supports End User Experience Analysis for:
- Exchange Online
- Skype for Business Online
- SharePoint Online
- GSX Monitor now supports Microsoft ADFS Proxy monitoring.
- GSX Monitor now supports Microsoft Exchange 2016 monitoring.
- Connector Scanning: scanning frequency selection can be provided using the scheduler.
- Connector Templates: it is now easier to replicate a configuration on multiple similar instances with templates.
- Connector Architecture:
- Traces facilitate debug issues related to deployment or scanning.
- Robot User scan results are visible in GSX Gizmo.
- GSX Monitor status is visible in GSX Gizmo.
- GSX Monitor automated backups now include Connector’s configuration.
- Licensing: the number of allowed Robot Users is controlled.
- Remote deployment:
- Robot Users can be easily deployed in critical monitoring locations.
- They update automatically and are always synchronized with the centralized version at the Manager level.
- Robot User Scan results: Centralized alerting.
- Optimization of the Robot User hard disk footprint.
- Robot Users schedule and deployment persistence.
- Garbage collection: configurations which are unused or not referenced anymore by the Manager, are automatically unscheduled and removed from the Robot User.
- Deployed Robot Users continue to do all their tasks on the hosts where they were deployed regardless of being logged in the system or not.
- Alert Profiles: in certain circumstances, dialog boxes are not displayed properly.
- Domino Spot Check Report: messages about Database quota monitoring are incorrect.
- Domino Spot Check Report: there is no alert when Domino Agent errors are detected in a message box.
- GSX Monitor Alerts: unable to change the event severity for pending mail threshold.
- IBM Connections: URL Get Latency time.
- IBM Connections: now able to properly scan URLs not secured via https.
- IBM Connections: added URL Alerts retries.