August 12, 2014
- Non relevant debug traces are no longer logged in the EventLog.
- The SSL / TLS encryption is now supported in SMTP port scanning.
The layout of Environmental Health PDF reports has been improved.
- Exchange Mailbox Database statistics were not correctly computed before being sent to GSX Analyzer.
- When performing a Test connection in an Exchange configuration, the PowerShell Access Time is now computed correctly.
- GSX Monitor is now able to monitor more types of URLs, including redirections.
- Errors no longer occur when using a Notes ID file that is not password protected.
- The Traveler probes are now correctly removed from 'Sent Items' while performing mail routing.
- In the Exchange Trend Reports view, the Protocol name is now displayed in the statistic name.
- The forecast calculation of SharePoint Content DB statistics is now correct.
- In the CSV Statistics reports, statistics are now sorted properly.
- Some German translations were missing in the GSX Analyzer User Interface.
- The forecasted values were missing in the automatic 'Comparison of one statistic over time' and 'Comparison of statistics over time' PDF Trend report.
- In the Exchange Statistics PDF reports, the servers' list no longer contains irrelevant entries.
- In Environmental Health PDF reports, the graphs for which the "Advanced settings > Enable colors" option was enabled are now displayed as expected.