July 7, 2014
- The layout of Statistics PDF reports has been improved.
- Environmental health warning and critical limit values can be refined with three decimal places (for example 99.999)
- Fixed an issue with Mail Routing probes that were not working as intended when the GSX Probe Key was located in the Body field of an email rather than in the Subject field.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Uptime and Downtime statistics are now correctly computed for the Exchange Outlook protocol.
- The Retry value of the Traveler HTTP Thread Usage Alert is now saved and displayed correctly when editing the Traveler server again.
- Fixed issue in Domino log scanning: only uppercase keywords could be found.
- When editing an Exchange Scenario containing a 'Download attachment' action, the attached item was not saved and needed to be selected again, resulting in an error message.
- Domino Disk warning status is now correctly generated in GSX Web Enabler.
- When scanning a SharePoint 2013 server with SNMP, the SharePoint version was not correctly retrieved, resulting in system information (RAM, CPU, etc.) not being displayed.
- The Domino Top Peak Users (average) statistic has been removed from Trend reports.
- In the Environmental Health's Server view, the weekly reports are now working correctly.
- In the advanced settings of Environmental Health statistics, the warning and critical thresholds (green/yellow/red) are now correctly interpreted and behave identically.
- The Environmental Health server reports no longer display inconsistent date values.
- In the PDF exports of Exchange and SharePoint Scenario Trend reports, the Scenario name is now correctly displayed.