December 2, 2013
- Change Monitoring can now report on documents errors while scanning.
- In Domino Spot Check Reports, ACL Monitoring alerts (e.g. cannot access to a database) are no longer triggered when the expected behaviour is back to normal.
- In names.nsf, users defined with a Domino server name without any domain name (example "GSX01" instead of "GSX01/GSX") are no longer reported in the "Orphan mailbox" rule.
- The dash sign is no longer considered invalid in report names.
- Quarterly Trend Reports are now sent properly, four times a year based on the three past months (at the beginning of January, April, July and October).
- Domino Cluster Replication bytes statistics were considered as average values instead of sum values. This is now corrected and the statistic label has been updated accordingly.