October 28, 2013
In Mail routing configurations, mail probes can now be sent to an IBM Traveler device.
The SNMP module is now by default enabled during the installation.
GSX Analyzer is now compatible with Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 Operating Systems.
- A memory leak could occur while running Exchange Spot Check Reports too frequently.
- The number of Spot Check Reports configurations is now correctly displayed in the license information.
- In the Ports Configuration wizard, the Search option is no more prompting if the LDAP configuration is disabled.
- In Exchange monitoring, when a server was considered in timeout, it could result in various inconsistent statistics (mailbox databases disappeared from stat view, ...)
- The Change Monitoring reports on Domino Program Documents only displayed one update while several updates actually occurred.
- Using a server distribution list for Traveler clusters is now working as expected.
- When at least one system critical Windows Services is down on a mailbox server belonging to a DAG, it has impacts on mailbox databases in the corresponding DAG Statistics view.