(including GSX Monitor 12.4, GSX Gizmo Web UI 1.4, GSX Gizmo Analytics 1.4)
New Features and Improvements
Microsoft Active Directory
- New monitoring capabilities i.e. alerts for CPU and RAM statistics.
Microsoft Active Sync Device User Experience
- New network diagnostics troubleshooting capabilities i.e. additional DNS information in Network service details.
- New configuration validation checks i.e. Connection test to validate the Federation endpoint authentication.
- New alerting capabilities i.e. alerts can be configured in case of issue with a specific domain.
- New configuration validation checks i.e. connection test to validate credentials and prerequisites.
- New troubleshooting capabilities for system down i.e. additional information in the alerts.
- New troubleshooting capabilities i.e. the alert provides more information.
- Troubleshooting made easy: new real time dashboard information and improved metrics (date/time).
Network Latency Diagnostics
- New configuration validation check i.e. new single Test Connection button in the Configuration.
Web User Interface
New customization capabilities
- The logo at the top left corner can be edited.
- A default view can be set when starting the tool.
New Robot User capabilities: URL and Certificate check & alert from any location.
The application is now hosted on a IIS server.
Administrators are notified in case of user access issues.
Active Directory configuration made easier.
GSX Gizmo accounts could not be removed when using Mozilla Firefox 57.
An access denied error was displayed instead of log in screen when session was expired.
Login Page: an unexpected session expired toaster occured when switching from Super Admin to LDAP.