Here we describe how to download the installation package and run the install script on the server to deploy the GSX Gizmo Boston Server.
First we will need to download the installation files and then extract them. Then we will execute the PowerShell installation script.
- Download the install package onto the Gizmo server:
- Once the file is downloaded, select Show in folder at the bottom of your browser window.
- Run the GSXGizmo-FastTrack.exe as Administrator.
- When prompted, enter the Microsoft O365 credentials that will be used by the GSX Robot Manager:
- Once it has finished open the GSX PowerShell Console desktop shortcut:
- A Successful installation will list the templates and scan configurations available:
You are now running GSX Gizmo Boston! Next you need to deploy the Robot Manager.