This article describes how to deploy the GSX Gizmo Boston Server and verify the installation completed successfully.
First we will need to download the package and then execute the installer as Admin. Finally we verify the installation completed successfully.
- Download the install package onto the Gizmo server:
- Once the file is downloaded, select Show in folder at the bottom of your browser window.
- Run the GSXGizmo-FastTrack.exe as Administrator.
- When prompted, enter the Microsoft O365 credentials that will be used by the GSX Robot Manager:
- Once it has finished open the GSX PowerShell Console desktop shortcut:
- A Successful installation will list the templates and scan configurations available:
You are now running GSX Gizmo Boston! Next you need to deploy the Robot Manager.