This article describes how to deploy the GSX Gizmo Boston Server and verify the installation completed successfully.
Gizmo Boston | FastTrack
First we will need to download the package and then execute the installer as Admin. Finally we verify the installation completed successfully.
- Download the install package onto the Gizmo server:
- Once the file is downloaded, select Show in folder at the bottom of your browser window.
- Run the GSXGizmo-FastTrack.exe as Administrator.
- When prompted, enter the Microsoft O365 credentials that will be used by the GSX Robot Manager:
- Once it has finished open the GSX PowerShell Console desktop shortcut:
- A Successful installation will list the templates and scan configurations available:
You are now running GSX Gizmo Boston! Next you need to deploy the Robot Manager.